Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Well the day is about over. How did yours end? It has been a fair day here in Central Tucson.

I rested up as much as I could today and I will try to rest up again tomorrow.

I worked on my latest rock for a little bit today. I will complete it tomorrow for sure and I believe that my playmate will finish hers too!

My shorty prepared homemade pancakes, eggs and sausages for dinner. We got it down with plenty of coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. She is listening to the news as well.

I was notified today by Monna my very first epal that her best friend Marianna has Covid. Monna is very worried and rightly so. Please include Marianna and Monna in your daily prayers. Thank you so very much.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia quel cuscino.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...