Saturday, February 27, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will popping up soon like a slice of bread in toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson but it will slowly heat up a bit.

Sister Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We are working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today, but we tomorrow.

My playmate and I are going to see a show at the "Invisible Theater" this afternoon. After the show we are going to stop at "Beyond Bread" to pick up some take away for dinner. Ya Mon'.

Well I had better check on Elise and Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe adn mask up! I will chat at you later

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...