Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me, but I got all of my tasks taken care of.

I stopped off at the Cortez location to drop off and picked up. Here you go. Enjoy! We will be starting new rocks tomorrow if time permits because tomorrow is going to be another busy day for us.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 23 FEB


PICKED UP 23 FEB


ELISE'S LATEST 23 FEB


MY LATEST 23 FEB



My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all done with plenty of coffee. We watched "Outlander" on  DVD. It is very good and Chris likes it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office. Chris is resting and watching TV while he enjoys his Supplement (Kangaroo drip). 

We are all set to prepare the Catfish Steaks with French Fries. I have a desire to have some mini corn on the cob as well. We hope that you sleep well tonight so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Dormi, chef. Domani sarĂ  una giornata in cucina.

Jessie said...

Prego fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata non Prego.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...