Thursday, February 11, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Knock, Knock Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devo!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. Once again we will hit the 70's.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said today is going to super busy for me and my shorty. I asked Alexa to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be with my playmate this morning when she receives her first Covid vaccine. We will also be making our way to La Encantada to visit the "Bose" store to have Chris's "Bose" looked at.


COVID 19 



We both are working on new rocks. We will making a trip to the Cortez location this morning. We will drop off and pick up. We will also drop off at "Gus Balones". Here is my latest. Enjoy!



MY LATEST 10 FEB

Hey my Wednesday dinner was excellent. We enjoyed the Country Style Spare Ribs with Baked Beans. My Sous chef did a great job with the beans. Yes, we enjoyed a cocktail or three with the meal. Rosemary enjoyed it very much. Sister Jayne will be treated today. Here it is.


COUNTRY STYLE SPARE RIBS


BAKED BEANS



Have a great Sete Giovedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai in programma una giornata impegnativa!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...