Monday, November 25, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!        
Marty and Paula striking a pose.


Marty, Paula, and Elise at the "Proper" in downtown Tucson.


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Got To Be Real by Cheryl Lynn

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is purring away. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and a small salad will be had later in the day. Also a nice chocolate, banana and whey smoothie is in order as well.

     I have an errand to later this morning. I will be making a trip to the Honeybaked Ham store to pick up a couple of items to go along with the turkey day dinner and festivities that will be celebrated here.

    Elise and I had a wonderful breakfast yesterday at the (Proper)with Paula and Marty. It is always good to see them and the hear what is new with them. Thank you Paula and Marty.

    Elise and I had a very relaxing day yesterday a extension of our stay-cation at the Hilton, if you will? We played several games on the "Wii" with Chris watching and laughing at us.

   Elise prepared a superb dinner last night. We had meatloaf that was so good and let me tell you that no leftovers in sight. It was accompanied by salad, potatoes, and sweet peas. We also shared a very nice red from one of the vineyards here in Arizona that was very good. I am sure that Rosemary enjoyed the meal just as much as I did, without a doubt.

    Well, like I mentioned in my last posting that I would reveal the murderer in our Murder Mystery Dinner. I will do that as soon as I return from running my errand this morning.

     I want to also thank everyone who took the time to respond to the question about where you were and what you were doing on the day of President Kennedy's assassination. 

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Monday. Elise and I are thinking about hitting the DDC on Wednesday to pick up our perks.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, did I hear your foghorn this morning? You woke me up,smile!

Jane and John, have a great day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oops! I'll have to watch that foghorn impression I do.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...