Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blessed, Thankful! Reflecting!

Music listening to: Cutie Pie

    It's Veterans Day! I want to say to all of my comrades in arms to reflect on what this day means to all who have served. I salute you! Thank you for your service! Old Glory is flying high!

    I started the day off at 4:45am. Elise is in her cave this morning so I don't think that she will be hitting the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am going to prepare a small salad for later in the day. It is about 56 degrees here in Tucson and it is supposed to get up in the 80's today.

    I have no plans for today so I will take it slow and easy. Elise and I had a very nice evening last night at "Claim Jumpers" with Jane and Papa John. We were expecting Bobby and Stu but they did not make it.

   We enjoyed our dinner and we played a game called "Cards Against Humanity". It is loads of fun and it can get a little naughty at times, but we like a little naughty, smile! It was introduced to us by one of my girlfriends daughter.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, thank you for the wonderful compliments.

Jane and John,thank you for a very nice evening at Claim Jumpers. Have you two thought about writing a book titled "Gin Rummy for Dummies? Smile!

Herman, hey you are being asked about by some of my girlfriends here in the Old Pueblo. Smile!

Flo and John, have a good one.

Rosie, welcome back home.

Sheila, thank you for a great visit girlfriend! 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...