Monday, November 18, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You've Go The Look by Sheila E

     It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started my day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about but I don't think she will be up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I will make a small salad for later in the day. I may also make myself a orange smoothie,extra thick of course. It is 54 degrees right here in Tucson.

      I have to run an errand this morning out on the airbase. I am feeling a bit under the weather this morning. It started yesterday morning. I have a cough, stuffy head and some stomach pain. I hope that I am not coming down with something, eh?

    We had a great time at the Murder Mystery Dinner. I will post pictures of the event sometime today. We want to thank our hosts again Loraine and Jim. We appreciate all of the hard work that went into making this happen.

    Elise and I went to see the movie "Twelve Years a Slave". I have to tell you it is a very touching movie. It was very well done and it should receive and Oscar. You could hear a pin drop in the theater throughout the entire film.

    I usually don't get too emotional during a movie but this one ran the gamut for me. I got teary eyed, and I experienced great anger as well. We recommend this one as as a must see.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day.
Later..Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, behave.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, be careful.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...