Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day has come to a close. How was yours? Things have been good here today. Elise is still not feeling her best.

She has hit the sheets already, and she called our doctor for some meds. I have been watching her this evening and her energy is not there. I will keep an eye on her during the night. I hope that she feels better tomorrow.

I composed 8 different songs today for the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner that we are going to attend on the 16th of November. I informed my fellow actors and one of them may one up me, but all I can say is (bring it). Smile! She will have a hard time trying to top the Maestro.

Well, I had better get back to Chris and check on Elise. Have a great evening.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, woohoo! Shake that thang!

Jane and John, sleep well.

Flo and John, stay safe.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I've been practicing!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...