Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Sign Your Name

   It's a Sunday! What is new? I started the day off at 4:55am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and no salad or smoothie today. We are going to meet our daughter "Kim" this morning for breakfast at "Teresa's Mosaic". My  girlfriend "Sheila" will be joining us.

        Sheila arrived at 4:00pm yesterday to spend the evening with us. I have it made don't I? My girlfriends can spend the night with me in my home. Smile!

     We had a great evening at the "Outback" for dinner. Elise and I had the Steak and Lobster" and Sheila ordered the Prime Rib. We also enjoyed our "Gin and Tonics" very much.

     After dinner we returned home to watch our "Wildcats" play "UCLA". We are enjoying another "Gin and Tonic".

     Well, the game is progressing but our "Wildcats" are having problems. All of a sudden things started to change but not for the "Wildcats" but for me. My girlfriend "Sheila" was getting on my case about my other girlfriend "Lila". I gulped down my "Gin and Tonic" as I listened. I was wishing for another "Gin and Tonic'. Smile! What else could I do? Elise was enjoying this a little too much I thought. "Sheila" calmed down and I made it through this barely. Thanks goodness for "Gin and Tonic", eh?

     It is now 9:30pm. The game is still going on and our "Wildcats' are losing. "Sheila" decided to hit the sheets and so did Elise. I continued to watch the game until I could not take anymore. I checked on Chris and it was game over for me as well.

    Later this evening we are meeting up with Jane and Papa John, and Stu at Claim Jumper for Happy Hour. It should be a fun evening with good food, drinks and plenty of laughs. 

    Well, I had better get ready for breakfast. Have a great day.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, come and rescue me. Please!

Jane and John, see you this evening>

Flo and John, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Listen - when you're a handsome devil like yourself, you've got to learn to handle these girlfriend ups and downs.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...