Monday, November 18, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!         
Jim and Loraine
Murder Mystery Hosts


How did your day go? Well,things were good here in central Tucson. I started off with having the plumber come out to unstop a clog. $$$...

Chris and I rested most of the day by listening to music and watching TV. I am still a bit under the weather and I hope that I recoup before our stay-cation that starts on Wednesday.

I got all of the photos I took loaded and I just finished going through them all. I took over 70 pictures. Yes, I did that means I really enjoyed the Murder Mystery Dinner a lot. Thanks to Loraine and Jim.

I want to thank Jane, John, Loraine and Jim for the wonderful pictures that you took and shared with us as well. Great job!

Well, If all goes well I will start to post pics tomorrow morning. Well, I am caring for Chris this evening and Elsie at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. 

We are watching "Dexter the Final Series" on DVD. Thanks to Nicolette. I have to tell you it is so good and it is hard to stop watching it all at one time....

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet sleep well.

Loraine, sleep well Serina.

Jane and John,is Polly still sporting those boobs? Smile!

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night. We are thinking Mahjonng.

Rosemary,feel better soon.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...