Friday, November 1, 2013

Afternoon!!

Good Afternoon!           






Hey how are you doing? We are good here so far. It has warmed up a little bit. It is 69 degrees. 

Well,the Marathon Bridge game is underway. It was touch and go there for a minute. My girlfriend (Lila) had to put her van in the shop for repairs so I had to drop over to pick her up. She was glad to see me, WooHoo! I got it like that, smile!

As the bidders and shufflers were arriving I took a few candid pics of them as I was taking some perimeter shots of the house. One of the bidders said that they didn't spot any of my for sale signs out. Next bridge game I will make it a point that her car gets sold first. Yes, I will, smile!

I am starting to get hungry. May salad was delicious but now I am starting to get the growling stomach. I can't go to the "Cattletown Steakhouse" with a empty stomach because if that happens I will be washing dishes for sure.

Well, I had better get back with Chris. Chat at you later. I need a margarita or a large Jack and Coke!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to hear about your evening!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...