Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Let's hear about your day, eh? Things were very relaxed and peaceful here today.

I got a lot of work done on "365 Days With Elise" and it is looking good. Chris and I watched TV and we just chilled.

Elise incurred a mishap that is not like her at all. She lost the bridge scores fro today's bridge game while she was cleaning her car out before it was washed. I have to tell you she is bummed.

We watched a couple of episodes of "Dexter the Last Season" with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her book club meeting at "Jonathan's Cork". Elise going to bring me dinner from there. Can you say burger? Yes, yes I am, smile!

Tomorrow afternoon we are going to the "DDC" to collect our perks and to pull a few slots. Elise wants to try her hand at Keno to see how that works. I hope that it works in our favor. We are going to hit the buffet while we are there and we are going to attack the bars for a few Jack and Cokes. I hope that Rosemary decides to make an appearance while we are there.

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good evening.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, I may need you in the wee hours of the morning, so be ready.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, good to hear from you today.

Sis,always good to hear from you. Stay safe in the GA.

Flo and John,be careful.

Ross and Denise,have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Keno! Can't wait to hear how that works out. Good luck!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...