Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!               
Elise enjoying her victory dinner at "Cattletown Steakhouse".


Bobby getting his grub on at "Cattletown Steakhouse".


Mood: Survived! Whew!

Music listening to: Nasty Girls by Sheila E

    It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I think that she will not be getting up on time this morning. Any plans for today?

    The Kona coffee is delicious. My banana, orange and whey smoothie is waiting on me in the fridge. Extra thick! It is a cool 55 degrees here in the valley of Tucson.

     Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. Elise and I are going to the "Saint House Rum Bar" this evening for a light dinner and a few cocktails. This place was recommended to us by Paula and Marty so we are going to give it a go.

     After dining there we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play about what took place just before the shooting of Martin Luther King Jr. The title of this play is "Mountaintop", it got great reviews and we are really looking forward to it.

     I am sure you are waiting to hear about the outcome of our dinner outing at the "Cattletown Steakhouse" right? Well, we arrived and the place had a very nice crowd of dinners. We got seated and we ordered cocktails while we looked over the menu.

     We are here because Elise won the bet about who would win the World Series (Redless Socks). I was looking over the menu and I could vision the dollars flying out of my wallet and having to wash dishes,pots and pans.

      Elise ordered the "Gunslinger's Porterhouse" over half a pound of moo cow goodness that came with all of the fixings. I ordered the "Texan's T-bone over one pound of moo cow goodness with all of the fixings. Bobby was with us and I needed the moral support and a back up just in case a loan was needed. Bobby ordered the all you can eat "Fish Fry" with the fixings. Bobby also ordered some deep fried mac and cheese. I ordered some deep fried shrimp with cocktail sauce that was excellent. Elise and I had a couple of Jack and Coke and Bobby had a couple of Long Island Ice Teas. We are stuffed, and I am sweating bullets anticipating the bill.

    Well, to my relief I did not have to go into the kitchen to work off my bill. I could breath again! WooHoo. After dinner we dropped by the "DDC" to pull a few slots and to collect our perks. This was where my wallet took a beating. Yes, the slots were not kind to us at all. Elise and I thought a couple of Jack's might loosen things up but no way. People were hitting all around us and that was just not right,smile!

    We decided that we had better head for home. We had a very nice evening and will we do it again? Of course we will. Have a great day and enjoy!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good day.

Jet, prayers are on the way.

Loraine,what is up?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, get ready it's coming your way. Beat-down!

Flo and John, stay safe.

Anne,glad that you liked the house photos.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great picture of you and Elise, you handsome couple!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...