Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Deeper and Deeper by Madonna

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about this morning. So she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning. I will prepare a small salad shortly for later this morning. I will also have a orange and vanilla whey smoothie extra thick.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no plans for today as of yet. The temp this morning is 61 degrees and it is very windy out.

     We are getting very excited about the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner that will take place on Saturday evening. It will be hosted by Loraine and Jim. I sure hope that I am not the murderer again, smile!

      Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, be good.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Monna, how are things?

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise,what is new in Sydney?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...