Friday, November 1, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!            
Tucson, Arizona


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: My Everything by Barry White (classic R&B)

     It's a TGIF!! Can I get a (what,what)? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I am sure that she will be up and moving about soon. Any plans for today?

     The Kona coffee is the bomb this morning. I will make a small salad for later and a smoothie as well. Extra thick! It is a cold 44 degrees here in Tucson this morning.

      Well, Elise, Bobby, and I went to see the movie "Carrie" last night and it is very good. It mirrors the original very well and it is updated to reflect today's time. We would recommend this one as a must see.

      Elise hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. So that means the bidders and shufflers will be out in force. I will be checking out the automobile inventory only today. I am taking it slow and easy due to the upcoming events that will take place tonight. Sigh!

      Yes, tonight is the night that I pay up on the bet that I made with Elise about the outcome of the World Series. Those Red Socks have hit me out of the park, smile!

      Elise will be enjoying her steak dinner with all of the fixings to include dessert because the Red Socks won. We will be joined by Bobby this evening at "Cattletown Steakhouse". The name sounds expensive doesn't it? I will be taking a bottle of dish detergent with me just in case I have to wash a few dishes. Can you hear me mooing? Not mooning Jane!

     After dinner we will bounce into the DDC to pull a few slots and pick up our perks. I hope that I can pull slot or two if I have anything left after "Cattletown Steakhouse". Marv will be here caring for Chris while we are out for the evening.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Please say a few Hail Mary's for me so I can make it through this day. Scumbag Red Socks! Have a good day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good day.

Jet, prayers are ongoing.

Loraine, thanks for feeling my pain about what is going to happen this evening at Cattletown. Wish me luck on the slots if I get to play,smile!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, glad that you made it back home safe and sound. Now the fun part begins trying catch up.

Flo and John,stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, get ready for a beat-down. Cha Ching!

Monna, have a great day.

Rosie, glad to hear that you had a good day. Glad that you got out and about.

Olivia, have a great day. Wish me luck for this evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...