Friday, November 15, 2013

TGIF!


Elise heading back to the main house after her massage by Pam.
Good Morning!        

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson

     It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be hopping out of the sheets anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will make a small salad for later in the day. It is a nice 62 degrees here in the Old Pueblo and it is a bit cloudy.

    I will be taking Chris to his doctors appointment at noon today. He will be receiving some injections that he receives several times during the year.

    We had a good day yesterday. Elise and I tackled a game of "Gin Rummy" in the early morning. WooHoo! 

     We also went to the "Loft" to see the movie "Mother of George" this movie is very good and it showed some cultural diversity and habits.

     We also watched the DVD " Behind the Candelabra" starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon. An excellent movie about "Liberace". Great acting and this is a must see.

     Elise prepared a wonderful dinner. We had cheese crisps, refried beans, salsa, jalapenos, and tamales. We got it all down with a few beers. Elise must be head over heels for me because she brought out the "Negro Modelo" for me. Wow!

     Later in the evening we listened to our "Wildcats" play basketball. A good day in the desert. Elise has set up for the "Marathon Bridge Game" she is hosting here today.

    Once again the bidders and shufflers have lucked out due to I have to take Chris to his doctors appointment. So no car sales today! Don't think that I am getting soft bidders because you will be taking taxis and public transportation home in the near future. Count on it!

    Elise and I will be going out to dinner this evening at "Pastiche". After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Miracle on South Division Street". It is a comedy and it should be a good one. Marv will be here to care for Chris.

    Tomorrow it the Big Event of the year. It is the Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by Loraine and Jim. We are so ready for this one. I just hope that I am not the murderer,smile! I will be taking photos of this one for sure.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jet, we are with you as always.

Jane and John, see you tomorrow evening.

Loraine, are you ready? Or are you always ready?

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Monna, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Patrick, what is up for the weekend?

Liz, how are you?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Oh - you know me too well!

Unknown said...

Good morning Jesse! Today Anne and I are taking Mckenzie to Six Flags this morning for a few hours to ride some roller coasters. Anne hospital rents the entire park once a year so no lines! Ella will be with Anne's sister during that time since she doesn't wuite meet the height requirements for the rides yet ;) After that, Mckenzie will join Ella to go to Nana and Papa's (Anne's parents) and Anne and I will be going to Oaktopia Fest which is a large music fest in downtown Denton, should be a blast! Good food, great beer, great music, great friends, great life! I hope you guys have a great time at the dinner, don't go killin nobody tonight! :)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...