Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It was a cold one here in the Old Pueblo. How was it in your area?

I got my early morning errands taken care of at the Honey Baked Ham Store. It was a expensive visit let me tell you, smile.

Chris and I rested for the most part of the day. We watched a little TV and I took him out to get a little fresh cold air. he loved it.

Elise didn't do that well at bridge today, but Elise and her partner came out in first place. So that changed her mood quite a bit.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had crisp bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. It was delicious! We also had some piping hot coffee as well. Ahhhh!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her way to the "Tucson Women's Chorus " practice. They will be putting on a show at the "Botanical Gardens" on December 6th. It is well worth it to see and to hear the chorus sing. I will be there with my date "Lila". WooHoo!

Well, as promised earlier today I will reveal who the murderer was in our Murder Mystery Dinner. Are you ready? 

Well take a look at the picture below. It was not me Charles, not Serina, not Tommy, and not Magnus. Are you ready? It was Duncan Dockafeller. Yes, the world famous boxer. The media called him "Dunk-Them Dock-A-Fella.

Thank you for your wonderful guesses, but now you know. Just look at that picture does he look like a murderer to you? He had us all fooled. What a wonderful evening that was.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great evening. Stay warm.
Later......Jessie and Elise

THE MURDERER

DUNCAN  DOCKAFELLA
("DUNK-THEM DOCK-A-FELLA)


Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, just in case Elise misses her foghorn duties can you fill in? Smile! It is supposed to be foggy in the morning.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a peaceful night.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll keep practicing so I'll be ready for any fill-in.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...