Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!               

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Sitting Up In My Room by Brandy!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and I will be whipping up a small salad and a strawberry,banana smoothie as well. It is a nice 53 degrees here in Tucson this morning.

    Well, we had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean", not at the "Outback" like I posted yesterday. 

     Elise and I picked up my girlfriend "Lila" for dinner. We had a very nice dinner and some good Burgundy as well. Cody's was packed with people and that is always a good thing. To our surprise my date "Lila' picked up the check. Wow, she is a keeper for sure. Can you feel me?

     After dinner we took "Lila" back home and we said our good-nights. We returned home to watch our "Wildcats" play basketball,and they won of course.

     Today we will visited by one of my other girlfriends named "Sheila" from Douglas, Arizona. She will be staying with us overnight. Yes, I have girlfriends staying overnight. I have it going on,right? Smile!

     It is going to be an evening of talk,laughs and good food. We are going to the "Outback"for dinner. I got it right this time. We are also going to watch our "Wildcats" play football tonight as well. Go Cats!

     Well, I had better get busy. It is going to be a busy but fun day. Have a good one and be careful out there.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, how are you?

Monna, how are things going?

Flo and John, how are you? You were missed yesterday.

Ross and Denise, have a good one. Doesn't it feel good to be back to normal? Smile!

Olivia, what is up for the weekend?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good ones always come my way!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...