Monday, November 18, 2013

Fame, Money and Murder!


Murder Mystery Cast!



Good Morning!

Above is the very talented cast of Fame, Money and Murder. From left to right let me introduce them.


Loraine (aka) Serina Dockafeller (sister) I teach belly dancing. I learnt it during a trip to Athens years ago. Belly dancing and smashing plates seemed great ways to de-stress. And the belly dancing has the side benefit of toning my tummy.

Bobby (aka) Tommy Whip (partner of Serina) I am a world-class jockey. I was recently accused of race-fixing but I was proved innocent.

Jane (aka) Polly Darton (partner of Duncan) I'm a famous country and western singer from Tennessee. I also write a lot of my own songs. My family call me "Jolly Polly" because I'm always grinning. (Check out that boobage). WooHoo!

Elise (aka) Pebbles (partner of Magnus) I'm a comedian. I spend all of my time in a Neolithic age. I like telling jokes about rocks, because you can accuse rocks of anything you like. It's politically correct, although a bit crushing for the rocks emotions. (Yaba-Dabba-Do!)

Nicolete (aka) Cynthia Dockafeller (sister) I'm very shy. My therapist described me as a paranoid agoraphobic. Until recently I've spent all of my time at home as a proof reader for a legal publisher. But I have a secret talent.

Jim (aka) Duncan Dockafeller (brother) I'm a world class famous boxer. My name's Duncan and so the media call me "Dunk-Them Dock-A-Fella" because of my mean left hook.

John (aka) Magnus Dockafeller (brother) I'm a scientist. Recently I published evidence proving that I've discovered a cure for skin cancer. Before I started my research, I spent a lot of time cruising around the world on another friend's yacht. I started to think seriously about skin cancer while I was lounging around the deck.

Jessie (aka) Charles Concerto (partner of Cynthia) I'm a conductor of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. I also have a passion for turtles and I have them as pets. I've converted the bath tub into a turtle tank.

We had a fantastic fun-filled evening. So now your task is to pick out who the murderer is. I will reveal the murderer after I have posted all of the pictures of the evening. Enjoy!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...