Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!      


Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Natalie Cole

    It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is sleeping soundly this morning. She slept much better during the night. I cannot say the same for me because I was constantly checking on her, and the fur-babies were barking and playing tag again. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is very good and I am going to hook up a small salad and a strawberry smoothie shortly. It is 49 degrees here in Tucson right now.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will be taking Chris's wheelchair this afternoon to be re-seated and to have a tune up done on it.

    Elise and I are going to "El Con Mall" to see the movie "Lost Vegas" if she feels up to it. It should be a good one. It has gotten very good reviews.

    Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good "Humper" and stay safe.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, wake up. John I am checking airfares for India. How about you?

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Monna, how are you?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...