Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's The Weekend! WooHoo!

Good Morning!       
Zombie Zin check out the bottle.


Elise and a Zombie

The beautiful Loraine and Jim our hosts for tonight's Murder Mystery Dinner.


Mood: Rockin'

Music listening to: Back and Forth

     It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is freshly made and my small salad is in the fridge. No smoothie today due to I am out of milk,smile. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

      Elise and I had a very nice dinner at "Pastiche" last night. The food was excellent! We shared a bottle of red, a Zinfandel to be exact called "Zombie Zin". It was delicious. So good that we bought a bottle to bring home with us.

      After dinner we went to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play titled" Miracle On South Division Street". It is a very good comedy about a devout Catholic family who finds out that they are actually Jewish. This play is loaded with twists, turns, and lots of family drama. We recommend this one.

      Well, it is finally here after months of planning and preparation. We will be attending a Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by Loraine and Jim this evening. It will be the talk of the valley for sure. We will take plenty of photos for this one and hopefully we will get a group shot of all players. WooHoo! (I hope that I am not the murderer again). What's up with that?

      Elise and I are going out on the airbase this morning to look around to see what is new. Well, I had better get to it. Have a great weekend and be careful out there. Oh I forgot to mention that while Elise was hosting her Marathon Bridge Game I decided to put my chef skills to work. I prepared some Mackerel patties that are delicious. It brought back a flood of memories for me. My Mom used to prepare them with rice or mac and cheese. Elise took a bite and she loved them.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, we are ready too!

Jane and John, we are looking forward to those (big ones)!

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Nicolette, see you this evening.

Bobby, got your whip?

Flo and John, stay safe.

2 comments:

bobby said...

noT Only Do I Have My Whip...I Have Two Of Them....So Look Out!!

Loraine said...

Can't wait!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...