Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!      


Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! What is up? I started the day of several times due to the fur-babies were barking and running around in the backyard chasing each other. Elise is in her cave this morning, but she is stirring about. She will be up soon to head for the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and a orange smoothie and a salad awaits me. I tossed and turned last night because I kept an eye on Elise due to her having a bout of dizziness lately. She also did not sleep well last night due to she was tossing and turning as well and her breathing was a bit labored. I will continue to keep an eye on her.

    It is a nice 58 degrees this morning and we did not get the rain that was expected last night. It is a bit cloudy right now, so one only can hope.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have two more lectures to do and I will have completed my "Death" course. I will then decide on another course to take. So be on the lookout for a few questions coming your way.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Jane and John, be good.

Shoo and Stu,be careful.

Flo and John,have a good one.

Monna, give our best to all.

Ross and Denise, have a wonderful day.

Liz,how are you?

Mary and Bob, what is shaking?

Elaine, you are in our prayers.

Bobby, what is up for today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...