Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF




Good Morning




Mood: Romantic




Music listening to: Get Off by Kiki




TGIF, how are you today? Are you all set for the weekend? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is counting lizards this morning but she will be on the move shortly. It is a nice 64 degrees today and it is supposed to get into the upper 90's today and tomorrow. The coffee is so good this morning, I am on my second cup.




I have to run to my office this afternoon for some paperwork. We are going to have dinner this evening with Jeanne in the Foothills of Tucson. I can hear the sound of Jack hitting the glass and some red flowing nicely as well. We always have a good time with Jeanne and Angelica no matter what we are doing.




We had a very nice evening a Leo's last night with Elise's Mum, Toni, Lois and Lee. The food was great and the Margaritas were just right. As a matter of fact Toni was in good form last night with her jokes and they were a bit off the wall for her I must say. That is a good thing though because she was enjoying herself and so was I. I am lucky to be in the company of all these women and I am the only guy. I have got it going on, smile!




We will be leaving tomorrow for a cousin's reunion up in Tempe, AZ. We will be staying at the Towne Place Suites by Marriott near the Arizona Mills Mall. We will return on Sunday afternoon. It should be a interesting event and I hear that there will be ping pong. Lookout now. Well, I had better get busy with Chris, have a good Friday and a better weekend.


Cheers...........




Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris.




Herman, I will give you a call sometime today, and I will call you when we check-in at the Towne Place Suite tomorrow. Thank you!




Tiger and Marcie, what is up for the weekend?




Steph, how are you? How did the lunch go yesterday?




Sandy, how are you feeling now? Still have that cold?




Sis, have a good weekend and stay safe. Give a hello to Shaina for us.




Rosie, what is up for the weekend?




Carol, how are things?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...