Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning (Hump Day)

Mood: Dragging

Music listening to: I Like It by Shalamar

How are you on this fine Hump Day? I am a bit under the weather this morning a continuation of last night. I started the day off very early by making numerous trips during the night to the bathroom. It got so bad that I was considering to take a pillow into the bathroom with me and prop it up against the wall and I was going to park there. I don't have clue at how this developed at all. Flush, flush. flush after a while has a musical tone to it, smile.

I am caring for Chris this morning and Elise is sawing logs and I am sure that I disturbed her sleep last night with my dashes to the Lou. I have a nice hot cup of coffee and it is not sitting well at all. Not my coffee, say it isn't so. I have to run to my office this morning and turn in some paperwork. Our friend Susie gave us some wonderful gifts from Saudi and I am planning on taking a few photos and putting them on our blog. She is a dear friend.

We are supposed to go out for Mexican food this evening with Susie and I am not sure how that is going to go with my stomach problems. I love Mexican food and a Margarita or two, what a dilemma, eh? Well, have a good Hump Day and stay safe.
Later...................

Good Morning Jeanne

Herman, did you mail out the paperwork for our stay-cations yet? We go to Tempe, AZ next week, and a couple of days later to Williams, AZ.

2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you both model what I brought you!!!

Jessie said...

Susie,
Thank you so very much for the gifts. By all means I am looking forward to modeling for you. Thanks again.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...