Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Joyful


Music listening to: That Beat


How are you doing on this Tuesday morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning early. It is a nice 64 degrees here in the Old Pueblo.


I have to run a few errands this morning and I have to run to my office to turn in some paperwork. I am still in the process of getting packed for our mini-vacation to Williams, but I will finish up with it sometime today. Well, I had better grab some coffee and get to it. Have a good day.

Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne


Susie, a very good interview by Capt. Kabob.


Tiger and Marcie, anything special going on today?


Shirlene, good to see you on Facebook.


Joe and Mary, are you guys back at home?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...