Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Night


Good Night all,


Well, it has been a very slow day here in the Old Pueblo and I am not one to complain about that. Elise and I played a few games of bowling on Wii and we also played Lawn Darts Wii is a lot of fun and it really gives you a workout.


Elise prepared a very nice dinner tonight. She fixed something that I have not has in many years and it is a favorite of mine. I am talking about Sloppy Joe's, I love it. We also had carrots and pickles. It was great and I am stuffed.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. It is a nice 77 degrees right now and it is very nice. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great evening and stay safe.


Prost.........................


Good Night Jeanne, see you Thursday night for dinner.


Ross, hey you guys have some fantastic plans and adventures coming up.


Tiger and Marcie, have a great evening.


Marilyn, so good to hear from you today. Keep on dancing.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...