Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Annoyed


Music listening to: Operator


How are you on this Thursday morning? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about early this morning. It is a nice 61 degrees out with a slight breeze. The coffee is good but I put it on late this morning and that is rare for me, smile. Any plans for today?


After Brent arrives to care for Chris this afternoon we may go to the movies. We are worried that we may be losing Brent due to personal family problems. We hope not because he is really good with Chris. Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning and while that is going on I will run a couple of errands.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day all.


Later....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


JT, did you get my email?


Sis, so sorry that you had to cancel your trip to Jamaica. I am sure that you will make it there soon. Give a shout out to Shaina.


Sandy, you are on a roll with great emails, thanks.


Tiger and Marcie, what is the plan for today?


Flo and John, thank you for the cactus pads we will plant them very soon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...