Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Morn

Good Morning

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Fire Truck Going by, smile.

How are you this morning? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise,Susie, and Vicky are counting sheep. We had a very nice time at the High School Reunion and I will give more info a bit later. The coffee is extra good this morning, and I need it to jump start the day.

It is another Monday and I have no plans beside that it is a holiday, so things will be slow and easy at least I hope so. I will return later after I get myself together.
Later.............

Good Morning Jeanne

Tiger and Marcie, how are you?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...