Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Feeling better, somewhat!


Music listening to: None


How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. Any plans for today? Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning. Brent is planning on taking Chris to one of the parks here in Tucson to feed the ducks. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon as well, but I am not sure as of yet.


We went to the pre-gathering of the High School reunion last night and it was very interesting to see some of the people that Elise knew during that time. Susie did a great job of planning this and it turned out very well I thought. It was different and awkward for me because I only knew a few of the people that were there, but it made Elise happy that I went along even though I wasn't feeling well at all. The food was good and I took it easy and I didn't consume and drinks except tea. We will be going to Douglas, AZ for the formal reunion at the Douglas Country Club, on Saturday.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and stay safe. Try to stay away from the flu, it is very nasty this year.


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening.


Liz, glad to hear that it is only the regular flu and not the H1N1, very strange saying that isn't it?


Steph, how are you feeling?


Ross, you are on a roll, thanks.


Tiger and Marcie, how are you feeling?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...