Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Exhausted


Music listening to: Nada


How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:05am caring for Chris. Elise, Susie and Vicky are counting lizards this morning. It is a very nice morning out and the birds are having a good time playing in the fountain. I am on my second cup of coffee and a third just might do the trick to get me motivated to get this day rolling along. Any plans for today?


We may go to the movies after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. I will tell you about the High School Reunion as soon as I am able to get back to my computer, it has the photos from the reunion on it. I am using Elise's computer this morning to update our blog. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get his day going in the right direction. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe.

Later....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, what is for breakfast? I am hungry this morning!


Ross, how are things going? Give a shout out to Denise.


Sis, how was your weekend? How is Shaina?


Herman, we will be headed for Tempe on Saturday. Thanks again for helping us. We will give you a call as soon as we check in at the Towne Place Suites.


Rosie, what is new?


Mary and Bob, how are you?


Janice and Frank, what is new? Frank is your to-do list full again?


Carol, how are things around your way?


Steph, how are you feeling?
The photo above is of the sunset at Rocky Point, Mexico.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...