Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holy Mole!!



Good Morning




Mood: Stuffed (Holy Mole')




Music listening to: I Am Still In Love With You by Al Green (Classic R&B)




How are you doing on this Saturday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris. Elise is up and about this morning and she will be caring for Chris. It is a warm 73 degrees out this morning. Any plans for today?




We had a wonderful time last night and I do mean wonderful. We had dinner in the Foothills of Tucson with Jeanne and Angelica. We dined like royalty let me tell you. We had some fantastic appetizers and the Margaritas were excellent. The main course was Chicken Mole', rice, salad, muffins, refried beans and the topper was Flan that was oh, so good. Of course another Margarita or two was heavenly. Elise was drinking Jack and Coke and I had to keep a eye on her, smile. A wonderful evening with the best hostesses in Tucson and such good friends. Oh yeah, the after dinner drink was Ouzo with three coffee beans in it, I love it.




We returned home and after Marv left I checked on Chris and we called it a night. I am finishing up with my packing for our trip to Tempe this morning. We will leave at around 11:30am or so. Rosemary will be caring for Chris while we are away. Well, I had better grab another cup of coffee and get to it. Have a good day all and stay safe. We will have our laptop with us so we can check our email. I plan on taking a few photos at the Cousin's Reunion if I don't forget, smile.




Cheers...............




Good Morning Jeanne and Angelica, thank you so very much for a fantastic evening and dinner with you. Holy Mole' it was good.




Tiger and Marcie, what is going on?




Herman, we will give you a call as soon as we check into the Towne Place Suites in Tempe. Thank You.




Monna, how is everything?




Susie, thank you for the great photos that you sent to us on Facebook, great shots.




Steph, any plans for today?




Rosie, how are you doing?




Mary, what is up for the weekend?




Ross, you and Denise have a good one.




Shirlene, what is up for the weekend?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...