Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: Stroke by Johnny Gill


How are you on this Saturday morning? I started the day off at 5:25am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning after she returns from swimming. It is a nice 59 degrees out and it feels pretty good and makes for great sleeping weather.


I am on my second cup of coffee and I am eyeing a third, smile. Elise prepared a great dinner last night I must say. We had deep fried Tilapia with fries and it was finger licking good. We watched a DVD last night called the Shrink with Kevin Spacey and it was excellent.


I am about to finish packing for our trip to Douglas,Arizona. We will be leaving at around 2:00pm after Marva arrives to care for Chris. We are going to a High School Reunion and we are going to stay overnight. It should be interesting to say the least because I will not know anyone there but it will make Elise happy that I am there.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and a good weekend.


Later..............................


Good Morning Jeanne, thank you so much for the cookies,they are very good but not as sweet as you are, smile.


Steph, how is Lloyd?


Liz, where are you?


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Mary, you and Bob take it slow and easy.


Sis, have a good weekend in the A.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...