Sunday, October 18, 2009

Morning

Good Morning

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: None

How are you doing? It is a nice morning here in Tempe, AZ. I started the day off at 8:00am and Elise is still calling all hogs. So I am looking through my email and my Facebook entries. We had a pretty good time at the Cousin's Reunion yesterday and the food was very good.

Afterwards we returned to our room and we played video games on the laptop. I had to contact Kim to see if our Wildcats won their football game last night and they did in a nail bitter game. While we were playing the games I ordered some chicken wings because I got very hungry and they are delicious let me tell you.

Wait a minute Elise is stirring so I had better get the coffee brewing. I am sure that we are going to go out for breakfast before we head back to Tucson. So I had better get cracking. Have a good day.
Later...............

Good Morning Jeanne

Herman, thank you so very much for making this trip happen.

Tiger and Marcie, how are you doing? Any plans for today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...