Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good Night All,

Well, it has been a restful day for me today. Brent arrived to care for Chris. While Elise and Chris received their massage I went to bed and I rested. Later Elise and I went to see a movie called Whip It and it was very good.

After the movie we returned home and we played Wii for a while. After that we went to the Skybox for dinner. We meet Jeanne and Angelica there and it is a nice place and the food is great. We returned home and I am going to relax until Brent leaves for the evening and then I will call it a night. Susie and Vicky went to see the movie The Stoning of of Soraya M and Susie confirmed that the movie was accurate and that is the way of the male population in Saudi. It is a powerful movie!

Well, I hope that your day was a good one. Sleep well and stay safe.
Good Night.....................

Good Night Jeanne, thank you for a wonderful evening at The Skybox.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...