Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Night

Good Night

Well, it has been cool and windy day here in Tucson. It is supposed to only reach 57 degrees tomorrow for the high and it will be in the 30's at night. Brent cared for Chris this afternoon and I tried to recoup from my morning Wii session. I am really sore.

We canceled the Chris's chiro appointment due to Elise and her Mum were in a Marathon Bridge session this afternoon. After Elise returned we went to pick up the van from having it's routine services done. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting at a place called Luna Bella. I requested that she bring me back some Fettuccine Alfredo for dinner.

Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good night and look out tomorrow is Hump Day.
Cheers.................

Good Night Jeanne

Ross, you are on a roll with the emails, keep it up.

Sleep well, Marcie and Tiger.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...