Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


It has been a very nice relaxing day today. How did yours go? After Rosemary arrive to care for Chris, Elise and I went to the movies to see Couples Retreat and it was pretty good and funny. We also went to Chris's dad's grave site to put some flowers on it. While we were there I stopped at the grave site of a couple that I cared for and nursed.


We returned home and Elise fixed some very good soup for dinner. We watched the Golden Girls on DVD with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mum's. Well, I had better get back to work. I want to thank everyone who commented on our trip to Douglas, we had a very nice time there.


Cheers............


Good Night Jeanne. See you Friday night.


Monna, thank you.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...