Saturday, October 3, 2009

Morning







Good Morning






Mood: Wide Awake






Music listening to: None






How are you this Saturday morning? Well, I started my day off early at 3:00am, due to Lampchop barking at something. So I got up to investigate and I saw nothing, so now I am wide awake. Included in my investigation I found out that it is raining, could it be? Yes, it is raining in the Old Pueblo. Is the monsoon going to restart? I am dragging and I am in need of some coffee. Elise is counting sheep, goats etc.






After Marv arrived to care for Chris last night we went to Colors for a couple of Jack and Cokes and that was very relaxing. After Colors we went to the Live Theatre to see a play called the Unexpected Guest by Agatha Christie. It was very good and it had you guessing about who was the culprit in this whodunit. The ending was a total surprise and a typical Christie venture.






After the play we went to Buddy's Grill for dinner. We both had their famous pork chops. Elise had a baked potato and veggies and I had the potatoes Au gratin with veggies. We shared a bottle of red called Single Palm a Cab out of Santa Rosa, California. It was very good and the bottle was nicely done. After dinner we returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a evening.






Elise will be caring for Chris this morning and I will see if I can catch a short nap. We are going out to dinner this evening with Elise's Mum after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. The rain has stopped,no surprise there but it may start back up again. Have a good day and enjoy the weekend. I am going to start the coffee pot and grab a couple of Tylenol for this headache that I am now starting to get.



Later...................






Good Morning Jeanne






Flo and John above is a shot of the pads that we planted.






Marcie and Tiger, be good.






Rosie, how are things?






Steph, glad to hear that you are feeling better.






Mary and Bob how are things?






Frank, how is that to-do-list?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...