Monday, November 27, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

What is up? Are you staying warm?  Hope so.

Well, I had to take the "Donna Verde" to the doctor this morning. On Saturday evening she developed (Fiat Covid). Her check engine light came on the way back from dinner.

So, she has been in quarantine since Saturday night. She has been diagnosed with a stuck thermostat. She doesn't have a temperature or any other symptom. I had to leave her for further testing. 

I am now caring for Chris. The caregiver is dealing with family health issues. Hope all is well with you.

I will chat at you later. Keep the "Donna Verde" in your thoughts. My girlfriend (Flo) is going to stop by to console me. 

Ciao...Jessie   

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...