Sunday, November 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



5 NOV STILL HERE!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Perfect Hope a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Caribou Blend", and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice clear morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today, up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I are all set to drop a pot or a pan in the (cucina). 

Our dinner menu will offer up some "Pork Chops, Jasmine Rice, Green Beens, and Salad". My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. Are you hungry yet? My Sous Chef will be preparing a "Lemon Pound Cake" (loaded) for dessert. Ya Mon'.

Mia Moglie has completed her latest rock. I am almost finished with mine. I will post them soon.

Today is going to be another football day. The Chiefs are playing football in Germany today. As a matter of fact, I have it in que on the DVR to be recorded. Go Chiefs!

Today's challenge word is (verdura). Will there be a (verdura) of choice this evening?

Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oh bene! Adoro la verdura!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...