Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cu will be downed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold morning here in Tucson, at least the wind has stopped for now.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

22 EARLY BLUES PLAYER



I have no idea what hit me last night, but I am glad that I am much better now.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mela). Mia Moglie gives me a (mela) slice every morning. Do you like (mela) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanazta. Sei rimasto al caldo ieri sera?

Loraine said...

Sì, adoro le mele!
E sì, ieri sera mi sentivo a mio agio. Grazie per avermelo chiesto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...