Saturday, November 25, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Caked! Baked!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust Dark Magic Blend, I added a splash of Vanilla to it. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is raining a bit.

I am caring for Chris today up until 4:30pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we are meeting up for dinner with our daughter Tangye and Dave this evening at "Flemings". Alexa also reminded me that a lot of footballs games are on today as well. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today if time allows. My playmate has completed here latest, and she has prepped a new one. Here is her latest. Enjoy!

24 NOV ELISE'S LATEST



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (spaventapasseri). I had a dream about a (spaventapasseri). Weird eh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il tuo sogno riguardava spaventapasseri e il mio riguardava le pulizie di casa. Entrambi sono strani.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...