Sunday, November 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


26 NOV QUEENS PASSING IT DOWN!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my regular Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked here to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We will be glued to the TV today watching football. Our Chiefs play today. Go Chiefs! Hey how about those "Arizona Wildcats"? What a game against ASU.

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at "Flemings" last night with our daughter Tangye and Dave. It was good to see them, and we got caught up on the latest. They treated us to a very, very expensive dinner. Thank you very much.

My playmate has completed her latest rock and so have I. I will post them later today. We will start new ones soon.

Well, the (Covid) issue is making its rounds through the family in Bisbee and now it has hit my niece, Sara. We are really concerned about this.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge idiom is (prendere una cantonata). Does it seem like things are starting (prendere una cantonata), fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie con Elise.   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Weird dreams indeed.

Loraine said...

Oh, oh. Hai preso una cantonata?

Jessie said...

Cantonata--goof, mess up.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...