Monday, November 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

AMEN


20 NOV CHURCH



Mood: Intense!

Music listening to:  Motion Picture Classics on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good "Dark Magic" with a dash of cinnamon. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to make a trip out on the airbase, but prior to that I will be taking the "Donna Verde" to the car wash and then I will gas her up. I asked Alexa to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

I will be going to "Honey Baked Ham" to pick up a sliced turkey breast today as well.

I am almost finished with my latest rock. I am sure that my shorty will be starting a new one soon.

Well, my shorty and I went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Thanksgiving" and it was good and gory. We loved it.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. Are you ready for "Turkey Day"?

Today's challenge word is (cuore). My fidanzata has a big (cuore).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Mary and bob,
How are you doing?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Ross and Denise,
How are things in Sydney?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Monna,
How are things in Hungary?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Rosie,
How are things in Melbourne?

Loraine said...

Grazie. Hai anche un cuore che ama la famiglia e gli amici.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
We are doing ok. Just wish it would up little more,, lol
Hope everyone is doing good with you all.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...