Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? I am a bit bummed because nobody has Butter Beans here in Tucson. What is up with that? So I will have to substitute Butter Beans with Great Northern Beans. We were all set and looking forward to Butter Beans. 

Sorella Jayne is here caring for Chris. Alexa is playing soulful music to cook by. I am curious about what libation Mia Sous Chef is going to select today.  

I think the Chef will sample some (scotch) will I am tossing around pots and pans in the (cucina). 

We hope that your day is going your way. Stay safe.

I will chat at you later.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...