Monday, November 20, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

MY LONGTIME FRIENDS AND FELLOW SOLDIER (KAY AND AL) WE SERVED IN ALASKA AND VIRGINA.



How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me but, I got everything done.

I took the "Donna Verde" to the car wash and now she has a huge smile on her nameplate. Her tummy is full if gas as well.

I took care of business out on the airbase, and I hit up "Honey Baked Ham" for a few Turkey Day items, and I hit up "Walgreens" to have some photos developed.

I finished my latest rock creation. Here is mine and my playmates. We put them out in the hood today. Enjoy!

20 NOV MY LATEST


20 NOV IN THE HOOD



My shorty prepared "Chili' for dinner. It was very good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV while downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some banana pudding for dessert. We are watching the Chiefs play. Go Chiefs!

My shorty worked on the fountain garden with Azalya supervising. 










Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

WOW !
Beautidul flowers. Is she for hire ?
Have to wait till Spring here. But sure looks really nice.
We love it

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...