Thursday, November 16, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

16 NOV SNOWBIRDS RUSHING TO GET TO TUCSON



It has been a very busy morning for us, but we are back at home. We just picked up Azalya from the groomers and she is glad to be back in her yard.

Chris's van is in the shop for services and our breakfast at "Gus Balons" was very good.

Sorella Jayne is here caring for Chris. My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. After the movie I will place a couple of rocks in the hood.

Hey, yesterdays "Chef Day" was delicious. We were stuffed big time. Here is the culprit.

15 CHEF AT WORK


15 NOV CHEF IS PLEASED


15 NOV SOUS CHEF HARD AT WORK




15 SOUS CHEF NAILED IT


15 NOV GREAT NORTHERN BEANS, HAM HOCKS AND CORNBREAD


15 NOV PLATED



We are supposed to get some rain today. We shall see it that happens.

My shorty and I will be having take-away from "Leos" for dinner. Of course, we will have a few margaritas.

Hope you are doing well? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Pomeriggio fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon Pomeriggio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...