Sunday, July 10, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? The heat is up here in the Old Pueblo. How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

We just got back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was as good as ever. Quite a few diners there this morning.

The rest of my day is going to be very busy. I will be assisting my Sous Chef with the cooking while she is caring for Chris. I have a ton of things to get done and set up prior to our trip to Butte, Montana on Tuesday morning. I have to set up Azalya meds for her as well.

Well, I had better hit the (cucina) and start the cooking for mio moglie. We hope that you are doing, OK?  I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

It's pretty warm here as well Jessie.
had to turn the A C on to cool down in here. UGH !
have a great day and keep cool as well.

Jessie said...

Stay cool you two.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...