Saturday, July 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

2 JUL DAD AND DAUGHTER

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamin Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm muggy morning here in the Old Pueblo. We got a good, I mean good rain yesterday evening. The streets were running, the backyard was flooded, and I got soaked. I was hoping to see my fidanzata out in it as well, but I didn't see her. Maybe we will get a repeat today, eh?

I will be caring for caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a run over on the eastside as soon as I get Chris settled.  I asked her to play some music to cook by.

 Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a "Corn Risotto" for dinner today. Yes, Risotto takes a little to prepare. My Sous will select the side to go along with it. She will also pick a libation to along with dinner. This meal was suggested by my girlfriend Paula.



My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Here are our latest creations. Enjoy!

1 JUL MY LATEST



1 JUL ELISE'S LATEST

Today's challenge word is (nuvoloso). Yes, fidanzata it is (nuvoloso) this morning.

Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Spero che le nostre nuvole si trasformino in pioggia, proprio come ieri. E adoro l'arte rupestre! Entrambi sono fantastici.

Jessie said...

Mille grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...