Friday, July 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ebony and Ivory by Stevie Wonder and Paul McCarthy! 

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot but cloudy day so far here in Tucson. It is forecasted that we will have a few thundershowers today. Really!

I am caring for Chris up until when Sister Jayne arrives at 11am. We are a bit behind today because we had to take the Tacoma in for a service this morning.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today. We will also be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

I am missing my fidanzata and Capo Jim already. They started a vacay today. Also, Papa John is on vacay in Chicago.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (vacanza). Have a good (vacanza) fidanzata and Capo Jim".

Ciao...Jessie  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...