Sunday, July 3, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

We just got back from the "Egg Connection", and it was packed, and the food was as good as ever.

Elise is caring for Chris, and I will tackle my normal Domenica tasks.

Where is the rain? We could use a bit more, eh desert dwellers. Sure, you're right.

I need to feed the fur babies some more food. Maya, can eat, but she is stubborn dog and I have to correct that quickly. She looks at you like "You talking to me?". She will be spending more time in (time out) for sure.

Here are the rocks that we dropped off at the "Egg Connection" and the new ones that are in the hood. Enjoy! We will work on new ones later today.

3 JUL DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"



3 JUL IN THE HOOD!

Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...